President / General Manager
Oversaw all bottom-line business functions while managing the provision of accounting and technology services to more than 50 companies.
Provided client companies with tools and technical expertise to enhance business operations through the use of cutting-edge software solutions. Trained and guided company and customer employees through all aspects of accounting system installation, configuration, and operation, and created data conversions for diverse systems to ensure proper integration with established hardware and networking infrastructure. Managed and led a team of 12 employees, providing direction for all sales activity, project management, and customer retention.
- Achieved certification as Microsoft Gold Partner in Business Solutions and Network Infrastructure.
- Leveraged expertise and certifications in Microsoft Dynamics-GP (Great Plains), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and RMS (Retail Management System) to drive successful system implementations for hundreds of companies nationwide;
- Key clients included Smithfield Foods, Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Center for Human Services, The Leather Store, Ohio Foam Corporation and Sitincomfort.com.
- Recognized as a top value-added reseller and independent software vendor through induction into Microsoft Business Solutions Presidents Club, ‘99 and ‘07.
- Interfaced easily with customer management, building positive relationships while providing expert training in financial system management, inventory management, workflow management, and sales processing.
- Capitalized on CPA experience to prepare tax packages and financial statements for individuals, corporations, and business partnerships in a variety of industries.
- Created comprehensive tax planning and preparation program specifically designed to meet the needs of senior citizens.
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Science in Accounting • Franklin University – Columbus, Ohio
Professional Development: Microsoft Dynamics-GP, CRM and RMS; Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP); Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Ohio Licensed Insurance Agent; Series 6 Security License
Professional Associations: Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (1992 to Present); American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (1992 to Present)
Platforms: Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 9x), SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016) Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016), Microsoft Internet Information Server
Tools: Microsoft Dynamics 2018 (CRM / GP / RMS), Data Junction, Exchange Server, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), Peachtree, QuickBooks, TCP / IP, Thinprint