I was using the GL account modifier/combiner today and was having trouble importing the changes of 83 accounts.  It would validate properly but when I clicked on modify it returned quickly and prompted to convert. The convert worked for about 2 seconds, a little too fast to combine 83 accounts. I then found in the instructions (no I didn’t read it first) I see that the changes get put in a table called TACHANGE. Nothing was there. After reading the instructions it tells me to create a text file. That was the key. Not a comma separated text file but a tab separated using the extension .txt. I didn’t try to rename a CSV to test to see if it works. Anyway, in case you hit the same issue.